1. Personal information collection
AXON Aviation may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including location, IP, browser type & version, computer type, operating system & version and content drill-down);
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, surname and email address);
- Information from aviation related database to promote our services (including name, surname, email address, contact number and aircraft type)
Cookies: When you use AXON Aviation’s website and/or subscribe to our newsletter, we store cookies which are strings of code, on your computer. We use those cookies to collect information about what and when you visit the website. You may turn off cookies that have been placed on your computer by following the instructions on your browser.
2. Using personal information
AXON Aviation may use your personal information to:
- Enable your access to use the website's services;
- Send you marketing communications as requested by subscribing to our newsletter
Where AXON Aviation discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obliged to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified above, AXON Aviation may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
3. Securing your data
AXON Aviation will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
AXON Aviation will not store any personal information you provide on its servers. Information relating to your browsing habits and other information are collected by Google Analytics.
Information gathered to subscribe to our newsletter (name, surname and email address) is stored on MailChimp systems and servers and regulated by MailChimp’s own privacy policies: http://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
4. Updating this statement
Any changes will be effective as of the date we post on the website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
AXON Aviation is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third parties.
If you are based in the European Economic Area (EEA) you have a number of rights under the GDPR.
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to verification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing
- the right to data portability
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision -making including profiling.
Contact AXON Aviation